
Jack is as great as they come ... ! He's been sleeping through the night for a while now ... 9pm - 3am and 3am - 6am (they say 6 hours straight = sleeping through the night). Last night, however - the little champ slept from 9 - 6:30! Yippee Skippee, did I get a good nights sleep, or what! I really needed it after hearing of Bryan's departure. So Jack, thank you :)
I am usually the one to run super late in the morning ... you know, getting up 35 minutes before I need to get to work. He's the best alarm clock I could have ever asked for. He's not loud and obnoxious like an alarm and he greets me with a huge smile every day. These days, I get to work 10 minutes early rather than right in the nic of time.
I am usually the one to run super late in the morning ... you know, getting up 35 minutes before I need to get to work. He's the best alarm clock I could have ever asked for. He's not loud and obnoxious like an alarm and he greets me with a huge smile every day. These days, I get to work 10 minutes early rather than right in the nic of time.

2 comments:
That's our sweet little boy! What a sweet little cherub! Can't wait to see you both again!
Mom
You know what all great babies have in common? Great parents.
:-)
Post a Comment