Wow ... this has ended up to be a long Semi-Saga.
Friday was Laura and Aaron's Rehearsal Dinner. I don't seem to have any pictures from that evening, unfortunately. It was my first mommy-free-overnight-trip. I needed it, but I definitely hated it at the same time - most favorite part of the weekend was being able to sit back with my girls and just catch up. Love all of them.
Saturday ... up and early to get our hair done - get dressed and get married! (not me, Aaron and Laura.) It's wedding time!!!
It was a beautiful wedding and I was so happy to be a part of it. Good to see all of the girl's husbands and we ran into an old friend Katie and her hubby Travis (And, they have, by far, one of the cutest kids ever). SO good to see her. It's been a decade - literally.
Laura, of course, was an absolutely stunning bride.
Best Wishes to Laura & Aaron!! Love you!
(might have to say one of the best moments was the bit of good luck that Lesley and Court received by a passing bird while we were outside taking pictures .... ha.)
Friday was Laura and Aaron's Rehearsal Dinner. I don't seem to have any pictures from that evening, unfortunately. It was my first mommy-free-overnight-trip. I needed it, but I definitely hated it at the same time - most favorite part of the weekend was being able to sit back with my girls and just catch up. Love all of them.
Saturday ... up and early to get our hair done - get dressed and get married! (not me, Aaron and Laura.) It's wedding time!!!
It was a beautiful wedding and I was so happy to be a part of it. Good to see all of the girl's husbands and we ran into an old friend Katie and her hubby Travis (And, they have, by far, one of the cutest kids ever). SO good to see her. It's been a decade - literally.
Laura, of course, was an absolutely stunning bride.
Best Wishes to Laura & Aaron!! Love you!
(might have to say one of the best moments was the bit of good luck that Lesley and Court received by a passing bird while we were outside taking pictures .... ha.)




3 comments:
All blondes! :) Love the pink!
What great pictures! I wish we could do it again, it was so fun!
It was a beautiful wedding and it was so much fun to see all the EP girls together again. Loved our weekend together including the one/one time with Jack. What a cutie pie and such a good baby! He wins the hearts of everyone he meets!
Post a Comment