Monday, May 4, 2009

Jack & Steph's Semi-Saga: New Jersey, Part I


Jack and I headed to NJ for a quick four-day weekend. It was fast, but fun. We arrived late Thursday and went straight to bed. Friday we (Granny, Pop, Sean, Wendy, Nathalia, Jack and I) went out for brunch then headed to a couple of parks to enjoy the nice weather.

Nathalia & Jack

Me & my bebe

Nathalia catching some air

That evening, (Neal Cousins) Kate and John came in from the city and we enjoyed an evening of Italian food and good company. Great to see them! I know Jack was excited to finally meet them in person! Last time he saw both of them was at their wedding in August!

John & Jack

Kate, Jack & John

Kate & Jack

Aunt Wendy & Jack


I can't wait to come back, drop Jack off with Granny & Pop and hang out with Kate and John in the city.

1 comment:

Soy said...

Granny & Pop can't wait either!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...