Saturday, May 9, 2009

Jack & Steph's Semi-Saga: Minnesota, Part II

Yes, we're still talking about our travels...

Wednesday we woke early to have yet another meet and greet. This time, with my dear friend, Christine (pictures will come once she gets her new computer set up... eh, hem... ) Christine and I have one of those great friendships that you don't need to talk on the phone every day or see each other every trip; in this case - THREE stinkin' years! Three years and three kids later, I finally was able to meet Jacob and Sophia. What BEAUTIFUL, precious wee little ones. Oh - what a good way to start the day. Thanks, Christine, for the Pizza and the great morning!!

Jack and I then took off to meet Cousaunt Nia (no, that's not a typo - it's the long version of Cousin + Aunt ... the short version is not so child-friendly) and Cousin Gracen. She's getting SOOO big!! We spent the afternoon looking for some clothes for me that fit my 'hopefully' in between stage and I ended up only buying stuff for Jack. Thanks, kid.

G-Rae reading Jack stories...

Posing with Jack.

Gracen checking Jack out...


G-Rae kept doing sign language and saying 'toot' ... meaning cute ... when she'd look at Jack. Now, if that isn't 'toot', I don't know what is. What a smartie.

We headed back to the Lighter's house for a quick goodnight read, some delivery Chinese food - and of course, LOST.

Nia suddenly verklempt by how precious Jack is.

Navy Ranger


1 comment:

Grae said...

our kids are soo toot! we love you too- you navy ranger you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...