Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Jack & Steph's Semi-Saga: New Jersey, Part III
Sunday ... Time to relax.
We spent the day on Sandy Hook at the Beach. It was SUCH a good day for the beach; not too windy, nice and warm. We watched little boys dismantle Horseshoe Crabs, which was somewhat disturbing - not to mention their parents didn't care. The weather was SO nice, that we have to leave 5 hours early for the airport. Good thing we did - it took us over 2.5 hours to get out of Sandy Hook. Everyone seemed to have the same idea: Beach.
I got to the airport just in time. Jack then screamed our entire way thru the ticket line. Awesome. Thanks little guy. And to the people in the line in front of me. Don't glare and roll your eyes at me because I have a screaming baby ... either let me go ahead of you or ignore him. I don't like a screaming baby, either... Especially when it's mine. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment