Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's All About Poo, Man

When Jack was born ... we couldn't get Jack to poop. What about now, you ask? 4 months and we can't get him to stop. I'll refrain from the gut-wrenching details ... but let's just say what goes in comes right back out. So, today, I got to squeeze the stench-filled diaper into a bio-hazard bag and take it to the hospital to get 'tested'. So - tomorrow, we get answers. Keep your fingers crossed we can stop him up soon!!

Yes, I am including a photograph of Jacks Bio-Hazard sack.


Jack's infamous poo-faces.




2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, my poor baby Jack! Whomever is holding him is very brave. I may have to rethink my clothing choices! Pics are priceless. Here's hoping for this to clear up.

Sarah said...

He is really going to hate these pics one day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...