Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jess & Mike Sitting In A Tree

This weekend, Jack and I hopped in the car and had quite an adventure. It started Friday afternoon when we went to Jackson, GA for Jess & Mike's wedding on Saturday. It was Jack's 3rd hotel stay and as always, was a peach. We roomed with Robbie & Matthew; lucky for them, he slept through the entire night. Not one middle-of-the-night feeding.

Jack sitting up in the pillows watching the ladies get ready

Having a good time, as always.


Saturday, we went to witness Jess & Mike tie the knot. (Mike is one of Bryan's fraternity brothers) So, of course, we saw [and Jack met] many friends. It was also Jack's first wedding and he was on his best behavior. I wish I had taken more pictures. Bryan wishes he was there - but is happy that I am still able to represent the Neal's. :) I try to keep up with everyone so I can keep Bryan in the loop the best I can. My parents offered to babysit Jack so I could have some 'adult-time', but I think it was fun for Jack to get out of Statesboro for a low-key wedding.


Jack & Auntie Whitney
(Good luck on those Boards, Doc!)

Jack & Mack

And of course, the happy couple during their first dance.
(Wedding fact: Their recessional was the theme to The Office = Awesome.)



1 comment:

Michelle said...

It was so good to see you and Jack this weekend! I love the picture's of Jack sitting in the pillows, he is such a cutie! And I love the photo blog at the top too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...