Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Didn't You Know?

WE HAD A BABY??

Jack Michael Neal
Born February 10, 2009 at 1:32pm
7 Pounds, 2 Ounces
19 Inches Long


Yea, yea, yea ... our birth announcements have finally gone out. Say what you want, make fun of me, check the calendar ... yes, it's been 4 months. But hey - I have to keep you on your toes, right?

No, not really - it boils down to ... we have A LOT going on [if you haven't noticed]. So cut me a break.

At the end of the day, I wanted to make sure Jack got an appropriate, formal announcement of his arrival. You can't cheat him on a birth announcement for his baby book, can you?? Not to mention we wanted to remind you that we are here and we're still blogging away.

Many of our entries are for Bryan ... who is far, far away keeping his family and friends (+ many, many more) safe. It's a great way for him to keep up with his little man - and of course, for me to update you all about Bryan. (The other day, Joe, actually got Jack to stop crying. Abruptly. Jack heard his daddy's voice and calmed down. It, of course, brought tears to my eyes.)

3 comments:

nicole said...

I love that you put the blog on there!

The Howells said...

Very cute announcements! Did you design them? Oh & I just may take you up on your offer to help me with my header, I guess I need to decide what direction I want to go in?

TKO said...

Don't sweat the announcement. Owen is almost a year old and we STILL haven't sent out announcement! Know what? Life goes on just fine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...