It might have been Baby's First Christmas last year ...
but THIS year is the Family's First Christmas!!
It's a ... Family Tradition ...
& Jack is super impressed.
Jack being a great little elf and helping trim the tree.
He had a hard time understanding this wasn't one great big toy, though.
Jack's response to Daddy when he told him, "Jack - you can only LOOK at the ornaments."
As Lindsay would say - "oh nice, a smartass already at 22 months."
but THIS year is the Family's First Christmas!!
It's a ... Family Tradition ...& Jack is super impressed.
Jack being a great little elf and helping trim the tree.He had a hard time understanding this wasn't one great big toy, though.
Jack's response to Daddy when he told him, "Jack - you can only LOOK at the ornaments." As Lindsay would say - "oh nice, a smartass already at 22 months."
Today, while I was getting Jack's dinner ready, I overheard him talking to one of his Little People. I was interested - and snuck in so I could hear better. Yep - Jack was holding his 1.5" little plastic toy up showing him our Christmas tree! Looks like someone is proud of his work!
Jack: Mumble, mumble, mumble ... LIGHTS! mumble, mumble ... ball, ball, ball, ball, ball, ball, ball, ball, ball, ball, BALL, BALL, BALL, BALL, BALL..... STAR!
Mama: Jack, those are NOT balls!
5 comments:
So cute! Looks like a great tradition!!
PS I thought you were going to say that Jack told his little people not to touch the tree :)
I love your family tradition of cutting down the tree! And I can NOT get over how big Jack is. He looks so grown up...22 months going on 6 years old! I swear he should still be passed out in that cute lobster costume.
Too, too cute!! Can't wait to see him in a few weeks! And you and Bryan too, of course! ;)
my heart is warm seeing this entry. cannot wait to celebrate Christmas with our complete family. so blessed to have bryan with us!
Post a Comment