[Fill in the blank.]
It's the last week of classes - Time to turn everything in. You know ... the kind of week that even if you didn't have a full time job and a baby to raise, all by yourself ... you'd STILL be up all night ... finishing your work.
It's the last week of classes - Time to turn everything in. You know ... the kind of week that even if you didn't have a full time job and a baby to raise, all by yourself ... you'd STILL be up all night ... finishing your work.

Jack has been dubbed 'Jack the Ripper' by a classmate. And when he's old enough to understand ... I'll be sure to go in great detail how sick to my stomach I am right now.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry about your work. I wish there was something I could do to make things better. I hope things improve soon. Let us know if you need anything.
Oh Steph, soooo sorry. I hate that feeling.
Oh no, this makes me sick to my stomach, too! Perhaps your professor will take pity if you show him your 'jacked' flash drive. So sorry this happened.
Jack,
This is Auntie Melissa, now would be a good time to take those new walking skills and run to the hills!
Sorry Steph! Will you be able to save anything? Good Luck!
Post a Comment