Jack and I were able to spend some time with our cousins, Alyson, Matthew and Elizabeth. We had SO much fun. Jack loved watching Matthew and Elizabeth play and they were so great with Baby Jack.
Surprisingly, Jack didn't mind the cold weather! He loved sitting outside - too bad the little stumps of his snowsuit wouldn't let him touch the snow ... He tried so hard to examine it - but nothing good came of that ...
Hi ~ Great Pictures of the kids playing in the snow! Fun to see them together! Looks like they had a fun time!! Jack's snowsuit is so cute-Just like him! I dont think he is crazy about the snow! ha! I sure he wondered what on earth that white stuff was!!
3 comments:
ohhhh....looks like so much fun!!!! Gracen wishes she could of been there!!! :(
Such a cutie pie! So glad you came over!
Hi ~ Great Pictures of the kids playing in the snow! Fun to see them together! Looks like they had a fun time!! Jack's snowsuit is so cute-Just like him! I dont think he is crazy about the snow! ha!
I sure he wondered what on earth that white stuff was!!
Post a Comment