Monday, October 5, 2009

CDC Family Gathering

As in Child Development Center (not Center for Disease Control ...) Family Picnic! Auntie Robbie came with Jack and I; it was right after work last Monday. All the little tots got to play together and it gave us a chance to meet and mingle with some other parents. I had little kids running up and pointing at us, 'Baby Dack! ... Dack, Dack, Dack!' Our little baby Jack is famous ...!

We took a moment while the jumper was clear of hyperactive toddlers to put Jack on it. I am pretty sure he enjoyed it!







5 comments:

Bec said...

So Cute!! He is getting so big
and changing so much!! Great pics!

Tracy said...

I love these! He is getting to be such a big boy!

Melissa Berberena said...

Love the shoes :)

Sharon said...

Always smiling - that's my boy! Love the Vans!

seancneal said...

love the kicks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...