




What I FORGOT to include yesterday was his 6 month pictures! Although Jack was a little tired while taking them, he humored me and sat patiently for ... oh ... 2 minutes. (As always, I couldn't decide which to post - so I posted them all :) Please also note Jack's new dimensions - 18lbs, 4oz & 27" long - 17.5" head.
6 comments:
He's so cute... and so BIG!! At 6 months, he is just one pound less and one inch shorter than Grace was at her 12 month check-up... which was done when she was 13 months old! :-)
YOU ARE SO CREATIVE AND SMART!! (AND BEAUITFUL) I think this is such a cute idea to do each month!! I am for sure going to take this idea for my next kid!!! Stephie is SO SMART!!!
YOU ARE SO CREATIVE AND SMART!! (AND BEAUITFUL) I think this is such a cute idea to do each month!! I am for sure going to take this idea for my next kid!!! Stephie is SO SMART!!!
Oh thank you, GR&F ... but the idea was not my own. I can't take credit. I pulled the idea from various friends' blogs :)
I can't believe how much he is changing! He's a handsome boy!
I can't BELIEVE Jack it already 6 months old! And what a handsome little man he is! :)
Post a Comment