Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Jack.

Happy Birthday, my sweet, loving, courageous, outgoing, happy, independent, strong, baby boy. I can't believe it's already been a year. It's been a long, trying year that has tested limits, patience, and strength. At the end of the day, it's Jack who always returns my tears with a hug, my worries with a laugh ... he reminds me to take a deep breath, relax for a second. He relieves my stress with a game of tag, crashing down blocks or walks around the neighborhood.

What I thought was going to be the worst year ever, with Bryan being gone, has turned out to have been the best ever. As much as it breaks my heart that Bryan missed out on Jack's firsts of everything - it was Jack's firsts that got me through missing his daddy.


Thank you, Jack, for being stronger than me. I love you more than you'll ever know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...