This is where I sell myself out and tell you I was in Minnesota a couple weekends ago. I got a phone call from Melissa while at the reception.
I ignored her call and texted, "I am busted?"
She replied, "YES!!"
I left Jack at home with Bryan (+ Lindsay & Jeb) and headed up for a quick weekend. Friday we celebrated mom's birthday, I went to bed early and woke up late - sleeping a whopping 9 hours, and Saturday we celebrated cousin Todd's marriage to his lovely bride, Melissa. I left the following morning.
![]() |
| Riding with Derich and our Target $1 bin 4th of July sunglasses - I got a pair for Bryan, too. |


1 comment:
Nice shades, I am sure they will be sportin them in Mo, i better run out to target so B doesn't feel left out. what church is that? so pretty!!
Post a Comment