Sunday, August 15, 2010

48th Brigade Ball



We were able to attend the annual 48th Brigade Ball. It was a bittersweet night filled with honor, remembrance and gratitude. We were able to spend the evening with close friends and remember the ones that are no longer with us today.

The girls = good sports

The guys listening to the ceremony.

With 1st Sgt. Might be my favorite photo of the evening.

Last picture, that is clear.

4 comments:

Le Petit Sweet said...

You look so beautiful, Steph! Hope you're all doing well! :)

Melissa Berberena said...

What a good looking couple! I love the last pic, now that's a look I've seen before ;)

Sharon said...

Must have been a beautiful evening. You both look great (& happy). xxoo

Unknown said...

I haven't seen Bry smile like that in a long time. You both look spectacular. I mean really spectacular.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...