

I am fairly certain Bryan and I made thee cutest kid, ever.
A couple weeks ago, we headed to Savannah for Jack's last round of photographs for his 1st year with Nicole Rule. She's amazing, as always; such a fun afternoon. I have included a sampling.
See them all at nicolerule.com: login, one; password, neal.
Enjoy.






3 comments:
WOW! Great pictures! Makes me wanna jump through the computer screen & squeeze him up! Your pretty cute too ;)
You're the photographer Steph, but don't those x's and nicole rule photography stamps mean you aren't supposed to republish the photos?... Or its okay as long as you are willing to put up with a big x and nicole rule photography stamp?? In any case, they look great!
Yea ... but I am also a marketer - you need to give the public a tease in order for them to go somewhere. It's a reciprocation tactic.
:)
Post a Comment