Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jack + Ps'Ghetti = Mess

Since Jack is eating more Big Boy food ... I am forced to actually cook, something I haven't really done since Bryan left - partly due to time and partly due to cooking and eating alone is lame... Anyhow, tonight we had Pesto Encrusted Chicken over a bed of Creamy Pomodoro Sauce. Yum. I went light on Jack's pasta sauce for obvious reasons.

I think he liked it.


"More Please!!"
(look at my top toofers!)

Mmmmm. Must Eat.

Double Fisting.

Ick. The chair was worse.



3 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow,Jack. I'm glad we stuck to pizza crust and Cheerios while you were here! I think you like your Mommy's cooking! Hope your head owie is better. Love you.

Soy said...

Jack, you're looking more and more like your Daddy every day. I feel like I'm looking at old baby pics. Granny loves you and misses you!

Melissa Berberena said...

Nobody else could make a giant band-aid look so damn cute! Kiss,kiss from Auntie Melis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...