Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jack Meets Spoon

Jack turned FIVE MONTHS OLD yesterday. Where has the time gone?? He's sooooo big now, I can't even believe it.

Turning 5 months old is a ground breaking experience. 5 months old means Jack can be introduced to the spoon. He was more interested in the process of feeding himself than the actual food itself. Which is okay ... but then he'd get frustrated because he wasn't getting fed fast enough. He wanted to hold the bowl, hold the spoon, hold his bib and hold his rag. Jack started in his highchair but got mad because not a really big fan of trays. [yes, random, I know] So, we had to move to the Bumbo.

Jack started with some rice cereal and we'll move onto more flavorful food soon. Hopefully his palette will have been passed down from his daddy. We had to take a break and give him some of his bottle to ease his impatient little self. Not to worry, Granny & Pop, I will feed Jack things I don't even like.


Jack experiencing food & getting mad ...



...and finishing up in his Bumbo

1 comment:

Rick Neal said...

This is great stuff. The videos made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...