Easter in the Neal household was very low key. Jack was a little under the weather so we had a quick opening of Easter Baskets - thanks to those of you who sent one! (Jack is one spoiled little baby!) And then Jack spent the rest of the day snoozing away while his Grandpa and I worked in the yard. Very festive.
Showing off Jack's gigantor foot. No cute little shoes for him.
A precious bear from Great Aunt Beci and Great Uncle Chuck! I think they make quite a pair.
A festive basket from Great Aunt Boni, Great Uncle Kent and Cousin Taylor!
The calm before the storm ... and then Jack was done with Easter.We'll always have next year :)
2 comments:
I love his little face! He is so handsome in his outfit! Yardwork, on Easter????? Glad it was low key. Thanks for all your kind words on my blog. :) Thanks for the pictures of Jack, I can't wait to hug him!
Fun! Any pics of your parents with you and Jack? Love, Lysh
Post a Comment