Girls Weekend!
Ann and Lindsay threw me a shower this weekend and so many of my friends from Charleston, Atlanta, Columbus, and Savannah (& Statesboro) came into town for the event. I am so lucky to have such fabulous friends! This weekend made me so happy to see everyone in one room. Thanks, Ladies, for everything. I had such a GREAT time. Let me not to forget to thank you all for your very generous gifts. I truly appreciate you all!
36 weeks!
Maggie & I
Bryan & Sophia
Anna, Maggie, Aimie, & Carly
2009 - Year of the Gorilla
Anna & Sophia
Keeb & I ... Lilliputian & Brobdingnagian
Christine with Sophia and Kari with Caleb!
Everyone!
Kari, Caleb, Lil' Steph, Ashley, Lindsay, mom, Sophie, Christine, Anna, Jess, Jana, Aimie, Maggie, Ann, Keeb and Carly
Lindsay, Anna, Carly, Aimie, and Maggie
Exhausted after cake ...
Bryan & I
No comments:
Post a Comment