
Our pack & play matches our high chair we got as a hand-me-down. Lucky me, I loved the color of the high chair, I decided to register for the matching pieces. The pack & play, from Aunts Brenda & Boni, is complete with a bassinet, play pen, changing station, mobile, and remote controlled music, light and vibrations. We will be putting this in our bedroom while LBN is young as his nursery is on the other side of the house.

The swing form Aunt Beci will be a lifesaver! Swings make both babies and parents happy for some independent amusement! This swing goes back and forth + left to right, has a tray of toys, mobile, and music. It was fun watching Bryan put it together. Took him a bit of time ... but he definitely beat my time on the pack & play assembly.
Thanks again, Beci, Boni, and Brenda! LBN and mom and dad are SURE to enjoy these generous gifts. :)
**Upon inserting batteries, I discovered a setting on the pack & play that when the baby cries, a lullaby starts to play... random - but nice. So high tech these days.
2 comments:
OMG the little bumble bee is too cute!
Just had to share this link with you. I would have reposted on my blog but I know my mom reads...
http://katyshops.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/ralph-lauren-monogramgreat-gift/
Fabulous deal! Fabulous gift idea. I bought my mom some. :)
Hi ~ your baby swing looks great!
Glad you like it! And the pack-n-play is really nice! They will be
very handy for you! Its fun to see the pics-glad you posted them!
Take care - see you again in a few
weeks for christmas!
Post a Comment